This is a template topic for use with PublishPlugin
. It illustrates how
to set up a topic in a web to simplify publishing.
To use it, take a copy of the raw text of this topic, and paste it into a new topic in your own web.
Each of the options below provides a value for a corresponding URL parameter. For example, setting PUBLISH_INCLUSIONS will define the
parameter. See PublishPlugin
for a full description of the URL parameters. Note that not all parameters can be controlled from this file, just the ones listed below.
- Set PUBLISH_WEB = System
- Set PUBLISH_TOPICLIST =
- Set PUBLISH_INCLUSIONS = *
- Set PUBLISH_EXCLUSIONS = Web*,Publish*
- Set PUBLISH_VERSIONS =
- Set PUBLISH_TOPICSEARCH =
- Set PUBLISH_ENABLEPLUGINS =
- Set PUBLISH_FORMAT = file
- Set PUBLISH_PUBLISHSKIN = basic_publish
- Set PUBLISH_HISTORY =
- Set PUBLISH_RELATIVEDIR =
- Set PUBLISH_EXTRAS =
- Set TEMPLATES =